We would appreciate any proposal that you might make that is in line with the rules specified below. In addition to opening an Angel Account and sending a financial contribution or donation, you can help us spread the word about our system by placing a banner on your website, providing space in the media, or by other means that will help us fulfill our goals. If you have any other ideas, just contact us. We look forward to hearing about them.
You can contact us with a request for a banner, specifying the required size, at [email protected].
OUR THANKS GO OUT TO ALL OF THE FIRMS AND ORGANIZATIONS WILLING TO SUPPORT THE GOOD ANGEL SYSTEM
In order to simplify and expedite communication, we kindly ask you to follow the rules specified below when proposing forms of support:
- The fundamental principle on which our System operates is transparency and the direct nature of the support. As events organized to collect cash are not in line with these two principles, we do not run any sort of “money box” collections. Moreover, we are not authorized to do so under existing legislation. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to organize such collections either.
- Please do not use the GOOD ANGEL system as a marketing tool and do not advise your clients to contribute to our system by purchasing your products. Such means of support will not meet your marketing expectations, is not in line with our strategy, and would require a very complex and sophisticated system of control and feedback to ensure transparency. If you have decided to contribute to our system of regular donations out of the proceeds from the sale of your products or services, we would be happy to open a Good Angel personal account for you and provide you with an electronic version of our logo “WE BELIEVE AND SUPPORT.”
- Should you wish us to participate in a press conference of your company, a check presentation, or similar events, please note that we usually cannot attend such events for capacity reasons. Apart from the founders, our endowment fund only has a few employees, who strive to spend as much of their time as possible attending to the extensive administrative agenda necessary to secure the seamless operation of the GOOD ANGEL system.
- Should you wish to give your products to families with children, please consider other entities for delivering such gifts. Families supported by Good Angels are located throughout the Czech Republic, with some being in hospitals, while others undergo treatment at home. Moreover, the children are in different age categories. Due to such diversity and different locations in the Czech Republic, it is not feasible for us to distribute your gifts equally to each family. In certain cases, we are able to inform the families of the possibility to use your products or services (for instance, via social media). However, our experience shows that such offers tend to have a limited response, as the families are focusing on treatment as a matter of priority.
- In the eyes of the GOOD ANGEL, all families are equal, and therefore monthly contributions are distributed in equal part. That is why we do not convey special financial assistance to any specific family. We would not be able to responsibly assess which families are deserving of more extensive support than the others, and we do not want to create a competitive environment among the families.
If you are unsure whether your plans to support the GOOD ANGEL are in line with the above specified principles, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].