All you need to do is register (fill in your e-mail address and password), and your Angel ID will appear on the screen. Your Angel ID will serve as the variable symbol for regular payments.
Payments may be made via:
- standing payment order (or one-time orders, depending on your financial situation),
- payment card (for standing or one-time payments).
- to whom your donation was distributed, including their story, address, e-mail,
- which amounts have been credited to your Angel Account,
- which amounts have been wired from your Angel Account.
Customers of our partner – T-Mobile have the opportunity to become a Good Angel by simply sending 1 SMS message, by which they both register and simultaneously make payment (please do not re-register on our website).
Just send an activation SMS in the following format:
to 8001 (there is a blank space after the word ANDEL), while the “částka” is any number up to CZK 1,500 per month.
This service is available to both tariff and prepay customers. T-Mobile customers are not charged for the use of this service. Regular payment may only be activated if you have activated the “m-platba” service.
Regular monthly donations may be terminated at any time by sending a deactivation SMS in the following format:
to the same number, 8001. Monthly donations will also be automatically terminated if your donation cannot be debited from your account for a period of 6 months.
Along with the service activation confirmation, you will also receive your login information for the GOOD ANGEL system, where you will be able to see the specific family battling serious illness who your donation has helped. Each donation is to be sent to families within 1 month of being deducted from your credit or of being settled. Your first donation will be deducted on the 1st day of the month following the month in which you sent the SMS.
If you wish to begin donating by direct payment from your bank account or by payment card, at your request we can transfer the donations you’ve already made to one joint Angel Account, including the stories of all of the families who you have helped.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +420 733 119 119, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can become a Good Angel at your Raiffeisenbank branch and in Raiffeisenbank Mortgage Centers, all designated by the following sticker: “At our branch, we make a GOOD ANGEL out of you!” (in Czech: „V naší pobočce z Vás uděláme DOBRÉHO ANDĚLA!“)
Your personal banker will assist you in arranging a standing payment order.
When filling out the standing order, please specify your e-mail address, to which we will then send your login information for your Angel Account.
Via payment card
PAYMENT VIA POSTAL PAYMENT ORDER
In addition to your data, the type “A” postal payment order must include the following information:
- GOOD ANGEL Account No.: 8001008
- Bank Code: 5500
- Variable Symbol - Your Angel ID, or the code 11111111 for anonymous donations
- Beneficiary’s Title and Address: DOBRÝ ANDĚL n., Holečkova 3331/37, 150 00 Praha 5
- the beneficiary to whom your donation was distributed each month, including their story, address, e-mail address, and, in the majority of cases, photographs of the beneficiary’s family,
- the amounts that we have credited to your Angel Account,
- the amounts that have been wired from your Angel Account.
PAYMENTS FROM ABROAD
Please use the following details when issuing payment orders from abroad:
- Partner Name: DOBRÝ ANDĚL, nadace
- Registered Office: Holečkova 3331/37, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic
- IBAN: CZ5755000000000008001008
- SWIFT: RZBCCZPP
- Name of Beneficiary’s Bank: Raiffeisen Bank, a. s.
- Address of Beneficiary’s Bank: Hvezdova 1716/2b, 140 78 Praha 4, Czech Republic
- Reference Number: Your Angel ID, which you receive upon registration