As the founders of the non-profit organization GOOD ANGEL, a system of humanitarian civic financial assistance, we hereby make the following PUBLIC PLEDGE:
- We have established the non-profit organization driven by the PURE INTENT to help build a system of civic financial assistance capable of procuring regular humanitarian aid for families in which the mother, father or a child suffers from cancer and who find themselves in financial distress through no fault of their own.
- All of our activities will be performed FREE OF CHARGE, without any remuneration. The same rule shall apply to members of the Board of Trustees, Supervisory Board and their family members.
- We shall always make sure that FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE RECIPIENT is maintained. The donor shall know the name and address of the sick person receiving the donor’s money. The beneficiary shall only know the name and address of the donor with the donor’s consent.
- We shall always make sure that COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY is maintained. Using the system on the website, the donor will be able to check not only to whom, but also when their money is delivered.
- We shall always make sure that THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE FINANCIAL DONATION IS PRESERVED. The beneficiary will receive the full amount donated by the donor. Even if ten donors donated CZK 100 each every month, for instance, then one beneficiary will receive the full amount of CZK 1,000.
- We, the founders, SHALL NEVER DECIDE ON THE SELECTION OF THE FINANCIAL AID BENEFICIARIES. Members of the Board of Trustees, Supervisory Board or staff of the non-profit organization and their family members shall never decide on the selection of the financial aid beneficiaries. The financial aid recipients shall be selected by a team of independent experts who are directly involved with people dependent on regular humanitarian financial aid and who are able to make an independent assessment of their social situation.
- We will publish the complete results of operations on a regular basis. RESULTS OF OPERATIONS WILL BE TRANSPARENT AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC. The results of operations shall moreover include facts not subject to mandatory publication in order to describe the company’s operations in even greater detail than prescribed by law.
- Any and all OPERATING COSTS relating to the activities of the non-profit organization SHALL BE PAID OUT OF SOURCES OTHER than donor contributions, so as to comply with the principle that amounts donated by donors, or Good Angels, should be transferred to the beneficiaries in full.
- Our objective is the LONG-TERM DEVELOPMENT OF THE ACTIVITIES of the non-profit organization.
- We shall HONOR AND RESPECT EVERY DONOR, or Good Angel, regardless of the size of their monthly donation.
Prague, 1 January 2015